Good Morning AIESECers,
Yes. It's true. The biggest change to happen to AIESEC. It's happening today.
I know, you've heard this before. It seems like every new thing in AIESEC these days is the "Next Big Thing"
I don't know about you, but when I was a member, I always used to ask my LCP..
"Ok I understand that AIESEC develops leadership but how by doing exchange do we do that?"
That was her face, and then she would explain it again and again and again. Until she got through to me. But I suppose the reason why I couldn't understand it so clearly is because of the fact that no matter what she said, we weren't measuring it!
We weren't measuring:
- How AIESEC develops leadership
- How many leadership experiences we are providing
- and how successful was each leadership experience
Sure. We were measuring number of exchanges. But for me.. it just wasn't enough.
That's why today is the day that changes AIESEC, forever
Because today is the day AIESEC officially starts using COMPLETED
What does that mean?
A Completed experience is:
- a Realised exchange experience
- That has finished his/her exchange experience
- And fulfilled at least 14/16 of the Standards
- Only the standards that are highlighted (8,9,12,13) are the standards that can be missed.
Every other standards is 100% compulsory
and that means that your EPs and customers are asked in the system if they recieved a COMPLETE AIESEC leadership development experience from you.
That's right! and we know we know
That's why we have a shit ton of resources for you.. starting with today's LIVE MoS Launch from the AIESEC International office!
Can't wait to see you there!