Finance Standard # 3: Reporting
Reporting is a tracking tool for evaluating our financial situation, keep our organisation accountable, ensure it is operating legally. Reporting is the basis of being transparent of how the organisation is using its resources.
This standard helps you with how your reports and reporting process should look like.
> Reporting process
- LC reports to MC monthly.
- LC VP F report to LC EB monthly about the LC financial situation.
- LC reports to local membership (local plenary) at least every quarter.
- MC reports to national plenary at least every quarter.
- MC reports to FLB every quarter.
- Every report should be storage at least for 5 years.
> All reports includes structure o AIESEC international financial statements:
All the costs and revenues will be divided on internal and external to ensure that we can consolidate data!
GFB Consolidated report
Do you want to use the GFB survey template for accessing the current state in your entity? Do you want to consolidate financial results of your LCs and you are looking for a tool? Then, check our template!
Guidelines for filling GFB survey
Do you have a tough time with filling the GFB survey? Don't you know what different costs and revenues categories means? This guideline is written directly for you!
Basics of reporting
There are some basic rules which you need to know while making your reports. The ppt with more information will come soon!