What will we cover this week:
1. SOGA (a massive survey to understand entities around the world) analysis for B2B
2. Global B2B Strategy card
3. B2B GST Writers Crew Application!
4. Global stats for Opportunities Open in Q3 2016
1. SOGA Analysis
So in 2016 Q3 SOGA, we have asked a few questions for B2B mainly around the usage of COP! Below you can find some key findings and some of my thoughts:
- As you can see, almost half of the MC do not use COP, and 32% do not have a COP responsible on the MC. It is fine if your MC is not working on COP or B2B strategy at all, that's ok. But what is important here is to understand these are real customers, real companies, real people out there trying to contact you. So make sure you are getting back to them, although you might not want to work with them yet!
- If you no longer want to receive any leads from COP, please let me know asap by filling this form. We will take your country/ territory name down from the COP sign up portal. In this way, at least we are not creating a bunch of detractors saying AIESEC never gets back to us! If you are keeping your entity on the COP, make sure you check COP on a very regular basis! (EVERY 24 HOURS)
3. Top challenges people are facing with COP implementation for entities who are actually focusing on B2B are:
- 24% System related (hard to use the system, companies struggle with system and not having a CRM)
- 21% Attraction (don't have enough leads)
- 13% Consideration (companies are not responding)
- 9% LC are not engaged
Based on these insights, we will be adjusting our focus on AI to implement B2B in the network. I have put these into 4 categories, in the chart below, you can see a comparison with the global B2C chart.
Solution1: As you know, we have some struggles with system in the past month, starting from next week, we will have more updates on stabilising the system and it will be my top priority this quarter to stabilise the system and fix the current bugs.
Solution2: Also, I will be building a Global B2B Writers Crew to tackle the challenges we are facing in Attraction and Consideration.
Solution3: We will be focusing on education for the network to understand how B2B works, especially on the LC level!
2. Global B2B Strategy Card
What do I do with this?
Here in the orange you can see all the things that My JD will incorporate. So if you wonder what do I do, here is the list. Also you can see we are missing a lot of system, strategy and operations compared to B2C, so my job this year is to make sure all these things are in place and running. As mentioned above, I will focusing on the GLOBAL SYSTEM, aka COP, first for now; building a content team; and recruit GST for Strategy, Education and insights.
3. Global B2B Writers Crew GST
As content strategy is my 2nd top priority, I will be recruiting a content team！Check out the application below. Note that the DDL is on 24th October Monday 1pm GMT +2.
You will be working with me and my lovely GST Tara on this project! Waiting for your application!