There is no way of developing leadership in our EPs if our members are not specialists on leadership development!
So our members need to assess their leadership own qualities and know exactly how to improve them. That’s why we need full engagement of our membership with LDA, not just filling the assessment, but also using it on their daily development. Let’s see here how we can do it!
5 Reasons for you to take Leadership Development Assessment
1. It's fun to find out what you need to develop in everyday life.
2. You can brag to your friends what you are good at.
3. You can use your skills to deliver something you’re good at.
4. You can be around people that will help your development.
5. And you can also find out what you have developed during your AIESEC journey!
Don’t know how to engage your membership?
We have a campaign for you to ignite all your members with LDA! Look the video and material right here!
But hey, how can I collect and act upon LDA from my membership?
- Create the space and reflection
- Fill out the assessment
- Reflect and discuss about LDA results
- Call to action
- Generate reports
- Use it on Team Standards
- Use it especially on Leadership Development Spaces